ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER NOT JUST A JOB?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR CAREER ADVANCEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A JOB THAT CAN HAVE AN IMPACT?
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU!
Here at KP Building Products, our employees are at the forefront of everything we do. We are the leading Canadian manufacturer and distributor of vinyl siding, windows and patio doors and strive to be the best in customer experience. We are a company rich in history and proud to be Canadian owned and operated.
Based in Alexandria, Ontario, KP Windows is a high quality manufacturer of windows and patio doors. Now part of the Kaycan family since 2014, KP Windows is also fostering long-term employment link reinforced by the strength of the group to which we belong. With more than 2000 employees shared between 18 manufacturing plant and over 60 distribution center across North America, we distinguish ourselves by a rich market reputation built on rigorous service excellence for over 40 years. We are a world-wide ‘’one-stop-shop’’ reference in construction and we are looking for highly motivated professionals with industry experience to foster growth amongst our rank.
We are currently seeking a full time Assembler/ Machine Operator at our Alexandria location that will assemble and package our windows.
When you are hired, you will be trained to work on the production lines. You will also be given the opportunity to learn more about complex positions and providing quality tests for all of our products.
- Starting rate at $15/ hour including all applicable premiums
- Annual progressive increases in pay
- We have advantageous 8 hour shifts to support 16/7 operations which allow for a great quality of life
- Steady shift schedules, 40 hours per week
- We are looking for a candidate in great physical shape as you must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to read and understand English
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Working in departments that include but not limited to: welding, assembly, CNC, sash hardware, framing, glazing and packaging.
- Insure all products packaged have the proper barcode, label, quantity and nesting pattern
- Immediately notify an operator, lead hand or Supervisor of quality problems
- Record information on Quality Record Sheets
- Responsible for stamping information on all products packaged
- Responsible for use of proper packing material
- Responsible for moving all full crates or racks to the special fittings area
- Responsible for housekeeping in work area
- Arriving to your work station on time and remaining at your work station until relief arrives
- Assisting other operators on the line, as needed
- Following all plant rules and safety regulations
- Willing to take an active role in your own career growth by participating in cross training initiatives plant wide.
- Competitive compensation
- Health and Dental benefits (in just 3 months)
- Ongoing training initiatives
- Paid training and ongoing support
- Annual safety boot allowance
- Competitive pension program
If you think you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Production|