ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER NOT JUST A JOB?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR CAREER ADVANCEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A JOB THAT CAN HAVE AN IMPACT?
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS FOR YOU!
Here at KP Building Products, our employees are at the forefront of everything we do. We are the leading Canadian manufacturer and distributor of vinyl siding and strive to be the best in customer experience. We are a company rich in history and proud to be Canadian owned and operated.
When you are hired, you will be trained to work on the production lines. You will also be given the opportunity to learn more about complex positions from operating extruders, blending and providing quality tests for all of our products.
The Assembly Door packer fabricates, assembles and packages patio door products. Please note: this is a night shift opportunity.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fabrication of patio door products to specifications.
- Assemble patio door products
- Package products
- Participate in training as required by the company.
- Adhere to all applicable company policies and procedures, including quality and health and safety.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Competed high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Experience as an assembly packer is an asset, particularly in plastic manufacturing.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Ability to follow instructions from supervisor.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work the *night shift*
- Safety glasses and boots are required throughout the plant; PPE as required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Competitive compensation
- Health and Dental benefits (in just 3 months)
- Ongoing training initiatives
- Paid training and ongoing support
- Annual safety boot allowance
If you think you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you!