Here at KP Building Products, our employees are at the forefront of everything we do. We are the leading Canadian manufacturer and distributor of vinyl siding and strive to be the best in customer experience. We are a company rich in history and proud to be Canadian owned and operated.
KP Building Products has an immediate employment opportunity in the Acton area for Packers.This is a full-time opportunity!
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts to support 24/7 operations
- Shift rotation every two weeks between days and nights
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to read and understand English
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Competitive compensation (starting at $17.66/hour)
- Compensation increase after probationary period!
- Health and Dental benefits
- Ongoing training initiatives
- Yearly Safety Boot Allowance
- BBQs and much more!
- Insure all product packaged has proper barcode, label, quantity and nesting pattern.
- Immediate notification of quality problems to operator, lead hand operator or Supervisor.
- Record information on Quality Record Sheets.
- Responsible for stamping information on all products packaged.
- Responsible for use of proper packing material.
- Move all full crates or racks to special fittings area.
- Responsible for housekeeping in work area.
- Arrive at work station on time and remain at work station until relief arrives.
- Assist other operators on the line, as needed.
- Cut scrap material and place in scrap bin (by colour). Contaminated scrap must go on top of the scrap bin for proper disposal.
- Follow all plant rules and safety regulations.
- Follow any reasonable request from a Supervisor.
If you feel this job is just the right match please apply!