Join KP Building Products’ Production Personnel team in Brampton, ON.
What’s in it for YOU?
Experience a wealth of opportunities that only a growing company can offer by joining a dynamic team that’s vigilantly working together towards reshaping the business of exterior building products. The Production Associate position can be an excellent starting position with us as it provides the opportunity to learn the business and product. You can grow to more senior positions as you grow and gain experience.
- We offer health and dental benefits
- RRSP plan
- Competitive salary
- Pension Plan
- Ongoing training initiatives
- You’ll have opportunities for growth & development;
What is KP Building Products?
Here at KP Building Products Ltd., our employees are at the forefront of everything we do. We are the leading Canadian manufacturer and distributor of exterior building materials and strive to be the best in class in customer experience. We are a company rich in history and proud to be Canadian owned and operated.
- Ensure all product packaged has proper barcode, label, quantity and nesting pattern
- Immediate notification of quality problems to operator, lead hand operator or Supervisor
- Record information on Quality Record Sheets
- Responsible for stamping information on all products packaged
- Responsible for use of proper packing material
- Move all full crates or racks to special fittings area
- Responsible for housekeeping in work area
- Arrive at work station on time and remain at work station until relief arrives
- Assist other operators on the line, as needed
- Follow all plant rules and safety regulations
The Successful Candidate
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Is well organized and energetic
- Forklift experience would be an asset
- Available for shift rotation
Hourly rate up to $17.50
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the requirements of the role will be contacted.
KP Products is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, KP Products will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.