Join KP Building Products’ Production Personnel team in Acton, ON.
Want to advance in your career and earn more? Would you enjoy a direct hire, full time opportunity that offers 3-4 days off a week? Earn more as you learn more in this career with a stable organization that will invest in your future, helping you advance and increase your value.
KP Building Products, a member of the Kaycan Group of companies, is seeking Production Workers of all levels to join their day and night shift manufacturing teams at their Acton, Ontario facility.
If you have production, warehouse, construction or related experience, this is a career you need to explore.
Please upload your resume through our website: www.kpproducts.ca
12-hour continental shift: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. and 8 p.m. – 8 a.m. (rotates every 2 weeks)
Why Join the KP Building Products Team:
- Career Growth – KP has a training program in place designed to help you become a more skilled operator and increase your wages. KP has numerous divisions where you can learn more and advance even further.
- Great Pay – Starting at $18.39/hr. with regular pay increases as you learn new skills. Fully trained operators make $23.64/hr.
- Schedule – Enjoy a full-time career that allows you to be home more often while still earning full time pay and benefits.
- Benefits: Medical and dental coverage, long term disability, life insurance, RRSP plan with company match (up to 3% of annual compensation), paid vacation and holidays.
- Stability – Feel good about your future with an organization that continues to grow.
- Perform quality checks and pack vinyl siding.
- Read and follow a production schedule.
- Follow all plant safety rules and regulations.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those candidates who meet the requirements of the role will be contacted.
KP Products is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, KP Products will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.