Here at KP Building Products, our employees are at the forefront of everything we do. We are a leading Canadian manufacturer and distributor of exterior building products and strive to be the best in class in customer experience. We are a company rich in history and proud to be Canadian owned and operated.
The Warehouse Personnel is responsible for operations of the warehouse to ensure timely, effective and efficient delivery of products to customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pick orders.
- Effectively handle the shipment of orders or receipt of incoming product and total service.
- Communicate information back to the Warehouse Supervisor where stock–outs occur.
- Ensure communicated customer requirements are met in the shipping of their loads.
- Maintain a record of consistently good attendance.
- Completed high school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working within a warehouse in a manufacturing environment.
- Valid forklift license is an asset.
- Familiarization and ability to use various power tools in a safe manner (ie: nail gun).
- Team player, with excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Safety glasses and boots are required throughout the plant; PPE as required.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
|Job Category||Human Resources, Manufacturing|